2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
1 package of Purdue Southwest Chicken Strips (they are in the refrigerator section of your grocery store)
1 can of green chiles
1/4 cup taco seasoning
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 tablespoon sour cream
1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature and place in a bowl.
2. Add green chiles and sour cream and mix into sour cream. I use the liquid from the chilies to help soften the cream cheese.
3. Add taco season and mix well. I suggest using a fork verses a spoon.
4. Cut/Shred chicken and add to the mixture. You can also use a large can of white meat chicken for a more cost effective version. Or slow cook and shred whole chicken breasts.
5. Add shredded cheddar reserving a small portion to add after it bakes.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until thoroughly heated.
7. Add remaining cheddar cheese and bake until golden brown.
If you liked this post, please consider signing up for my RSS feeds so you never miss a word.
Or you can always find me hanging out on facebook, twitter, and pinterest.
you may find this post linked up here and here.
If you are interested in following along please visit the subscription page to find the subscription that fits your needs or simply enter your e-mail address below.